S&L Digital Signage worked closely with third parties to ensure a safe and expert installation. Cardno Geotech provided detailed information about the soil make up at the site of installation so that S&L Digital Signage could design suitable footings for the pylon. And the various services providers helped us to negotiate the numerous underground services that installing such a large footings would potentially encounter.
S&L Digital Signage also oversaw the DA submission on behalf of the client – an extremely involved process!
To summarise the turnkey solution S&L Digital Signage provided to Bunbury Farmers Market:
• The initial scoping works including soil make up and location of services
• The design and installation of the sign’s footings
• The DA submission
• The design and installation of the signage
• The sourcing and testing of the LED panels
• The manufacture of the sign structure and 3D LED illuminated lettering
• The management of the power infrastructure within the sign
• The management of the IT connectivity within the sign and on site to run the sign
The client was able to place the whole project into our hands with confidence because of S&L Digital Signage’s ability to manage and deliver a comprehensive turnkey solution.
For more information contact Tim Webb, S&L Digital Signage Consultant, on 0407 775 031 or email email@example.com