When guests are unfamiliar with the hotel space it’s essential that the signage provided is clear and helpful. Our recent works at the Ingot Hotel on Perth's busy airport/city corridor on the Great Eastern Highway, allowed us to demonstrate our expertise in this hospitality environment.
- Main building sign – the main logo ID for the hotel;
- Welcome pylon signage – in reception and parking areas;
- Illuminated bulkhead signage – illuminated over main entrance & restaurant;
- Internal – wall signage at reception, bars & restaurants and floor directories;
- Directional room & door numbers – identifying each room, amenities or guest area;
- Glazing decals – for glass areas with stencil cut out detail;
- Statutory signage – compliance for fire, doors & braille amenities;
This list can be extensively added to through digital signage which offers guests interactive, touchscreen or display information relating to events, special offers, what’s on in Perth, news, weather and a range of other useful information.
Read more about this project - CASE STUDY.
The Final Wrap
If you need inspiration, design assistance or help managing your next hotel or hospitality project, the team at Signs & Lines and Yap!digital can take you on a journey. Our design and production teams will make sure you get the most of your signage, guiding you every step of the way.
Talk to the team today:
Signs & Lines - Mark Simmonds on +8 9274 5151 or email: email@example.com