We're not all happy all the time, granted, but research tells us that smiling at work will make a difference to your, and other people's day. Here are 10 good reasons to smile at work:-
- Increases happiness and enjoyment at work.
- You never know who’s watching!
- Smiling is contagious. When you smile in most of the cases people smile back:)
- You become more positive.
- It makes you more attractive.
- Smiling makes you memorable. A study has shown that people who smile are 3 times more likely to be remembered.
- Smiling relieves stress. Endorphins are released in your body, even when you force it.
- People who smile are perceived as more successful and confident. Smiling will help you get promoted.
- There is a proven correlation between smiling and an increase of productivity in teams.
- Smiling changes your whole body language!
To join our happy team contact Josie on +61 8 9274 5151 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.