Signage types included in the project covered a broad scope. Internally we provided the following:
- Wayfinding directories – timber veneer panel as backplate measuring 2.2m with aluminium sign panel overlay, edges flush to back plate. Suspended and wall mounted wayfinding signs with arrows.
- Wayfinding lift directories – aluminium sign panels
- Number Level – Timber veneer router cut to reveal concrete backing.
- Reception logo panels saying ‘Curtin University’ in the main lobby.
- Room ID’s – to either glazing or doors featuring room number, room name and Nyungar translation.
- Feature Graphics – six digital prints as illustrative feature images to textured wallpaper for artistic impact.
- General graphics – graphic strips on glazing and privacy bands on offices.
- Secondary room ID’s – for statutory signage such as Fire Safety Doors, No Unauthorised Access, Office, Meeting Rooms.